Original Watercolour Painting of CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE perfume bottle
An original watercolour painting of Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume bottle.
Perhaps one of the most popular perfumes of the Chanel collection.
I'm having a bit of a folio clear out and happy for these perfume paintings I did ten years ago to find new homes hence the great price.
- Windsor and Newton watercolour paints are used.
- 300gsm textured Arches watercolour paper
- Paper size roughly 42xcm x 30cm
- Subject size is 13cm x 21cm
- Painting is packed with great care inside a cello sleeve and shipped in a protective envelope.
- Frame not included.
- Watermark not on painting.
- Painting will have painted signature
Original Watercolour Painting of figs sitting in a green cabbage plate with ornate blue and white plate
Original Watercolour Painting of figs sitting in a green cabbage plate with ornate blue and white plate. Painting looks fabulous with the lemons in the same series. **Colours may appear different on computer...
Original Watercolour Painting of lemons on a blue and green plates
Original Watercolour Painting of lemons in a blue and white ornate bowl atop antique green plate. Subject is finished off with a blue and white Indian hand stamped blue and white...
Original Watercolour Painting of orchids in a light blue antique bowl
Original Watercolour Painting of orchids in a light blue antique bowl. Very detailed original watercolour painting of a series of blue and white chinoiserie vases. **Colours may appear different on computer monitors....